Summer time is here. Laziness is acceptable. I shouldn’t say laziness. The better word should be relaxing. Today we are going to prepare a perfect drink for refreshment in summers and that is the “mint mojito.” I am a mint lover. It’s a combination of sweetness, refreshing citrus and mint flavor. Sounds yum….? It is so good.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Crushed ice
- 7up/sprite/club soda (choose any one)
- Crushed mint leaves.
Garnishing: Mint leaves and thin slices of lemon.
- Take a muddler. Muddler will be used to crush the mint leaves. Crush 10 leaves of mint.
- Take a glass. Add those crushed leaves and add 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- Fill half the glass with 7up and the other half should be filled with club soda.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of sugar or as per your liking.
- Add crushed ice for better taste .
- Garnish it with mint leaves and thin slices of lemon.
Tip: Take polo candies and crush them and convert them into powder form ( perfect substitute for sugar)
We made this in 5 minutes flat.
Enjoy the drink 😀