Today I’ll be talking about the 12 best style icons to follow right now. Why I am excited to talk about them is because these ladies are absolutely stunning and are taking the fashion world by storm. They have their own personal style statement and it is always on point. From their high fashion runway outfits to their casual go to looks, they nail it all. You don’t have to copy them but we can always look for ideas and steal them and incorporate those ideas with our own. You always need to have your own personal style if you want to look stylish and different. That is what makes you stand out from the crowd.
Below are some of the most impeccable gorgeous pictures of these 12 style icons that you need to follow right now! Their style statement is always on point.
- She has proved herself to be a super model.
- She is a model off-duty.
- Her style is quite flexible and effortless.
- Her street style is always on point.
- Casual style is her go to style.
- Her style statement is daring.
- Her style statement is classic and balanced.
- She is a smart thinker and spends on clothes that are timely classic and she can wear them from season to season.
- She gives most attention to the fit of the outfit. She believes that fit is everything.
- Less is more when it comes to her style statement.
- She buys sophisticated items when it comes to accessories to give an oomph to the overall look.
- She is an actor, singer and dancer.
- She is known to be the queen of edgy outfits.
- Her style statement is outspoken.
- She believes in the personal style and also believes that every woman is beautiful and unique.
- She is very comfortable in her own skin and makes you believe her through her dressing sense.
- Be it a floor length gown or a sporty crop top, her A game is always on.
- Her style is also very tomboyish.
- There is no style too daring for her to try.
- Instead of throwing on one menswear piece, she commits to masculine-inspired fashion from head-to-toe.
- Her looks are always polished yet comfortable.
- She believes that whenever you wear a dress, you need to feel beautiful because only then you will feel confident.
- She believes in comfort style.
- She adds a sophistication flair to her outfits.
- She has an elegant style.
- When she is off-duty and she is at home or with family, she prefers casual style.
- Her style is often classic and casual.
- Her outfits reflect easy sophistication and timeless style.
- Her signature style is delicate, bohemian and cool.
- She loves white.
- Her outfits have a vintage vibe to the.
- She is an extremely fashion forward person.
- She is the hottest ever and my all time favorite.
- She is the queen of casual style.
- She wears the clothes that accentuate her figure.
- She can basically rock any outfit with her oomph.
- Her style statement is quite casual and relaxed.
- She loves aviators and handbags and wear them on a regular basis.
- She believes in comfortable clothes.
- Her style looks very effortless.
- She carries every outfit with grace.
- Less is more when it comes to her style statement.
Mawra Hocane and Sanam Saeed ( pakistani actress)
These Pakistani women are nailing it. Their style is complete unique and elegant. They are known for their unique dressing sense. They have sharp features which make them look extremely gorgeous.
Do you want to know what makes them the best style icons?
- We all have different bodies and something will look great on one person and not great on another person. Go with your gut when it comes to fashion.
- Look for comfort, feeling comfortable in your clothes and what you’re wearing is what makes you feel beautiful.”
- Style should be comfortable, timeless and personal. It should look effortless.
- Style should make you feel confident.
- Don’t go too dramatic. Just do what works for you.If you are a hot mom of the kids you need to keep a good pair of sunglasses because they can hide those dark circles if you’ve been up all night with the children. Get a good size handbag that looks classy, but is large enough to able to throw all the kids’ stuff in.
- I don’t think it’s about fashion trends. I think it it’s about doing what works for the individual. I think it’s important that you feel comfortable.
- Invest in those timeless classic pieces that you’re going to wear season after season.
- A dress from my ready-to-wear collection. Those dresses are great. You can literally step in it, zip yourself up and you’re good to go. Whether it’s day or night, whether you’re going to the office or having date night
- Less is a more when it comes to fashion and style.
- Get us much sleep as you can. Drink as much water. Listen to really good music when you’re getting ready. Make sure you enjoy the getting ready process. As a woman that’s the most fun part.
- Dress for yourself. Don’t dress for anybody else. Be the best version of yourself.
- Keep it simple and stylish.
These were some amazing style tips given by these style icons.
Always remember to keep your style classy and comfortable. Feel beautiful inside out, it’s not that difficult at all. Ask any style icon on this planet about their style secret, they all have one thing in common and that is confidence and grace. You don’t always have to follow edgy fashion, you can go for subtle style as well. I hope you found these tips useful. For more articles like these, please stay updated and subscribe.
See you next time.♥
You would also like to read: