Hello! If you are following me on instagram, I just started the cooking series and will make a new dish every sunday. Till now, I was doing it for my passion but now I want to share it with you all. We need food 365 days and since it is so important, why not share the healthy and yummy recipes. I live for food. I eat delicious food when I am happy and sad. Never say no to good food. Today in this post, I’ll be talking about a very easy recipe. Who doesn’t love garlic white sauce pasta? It smells so good and looks extremely exotic. I love cooking Italian food because it cooks really fast.
I am using macroni instead of white pasta because my dad is not very fond of pasta and I wanted to make it for him since it’s father’s day today. Love you dad. 🙂 I kept it very simple. The most important thing is to prepare the white sauce. You can call it white sauce pasta, garlic white sauce pasta, mac and cheese. Keep it simple when it comes to garlic white sauce pasta.
The real superstar is garlic. I just love the aroma. Let’s quickly jump into the ingredients.
Ingredients require to make garlic white sauce pasta.
- Olive oil.
- Crushed garlic cloves.
- Chilli flakes ( don’t take them lightly as it is going to add a spicy flavor and makes the pasta interesting)
- Cheese ( I used Amul cheese spread) or you can use grated mozarella cheese
- All purpose flour/ Maida ( 4 big tea spoons)
- Milk ( half cup)
- Italian seasoning/ Pasta seasoning
- Chopped veggies like onion, capsicum, bell peppers, sweet corn, mushrooms ( or as per your choice)
- Boiled macroni/ penne pasta
- Salt and pepper.
Let’s prepare the garlic white sauce pasta. Follow these steps:
- Boil the pasta at medium to high heat on one stove. Add a table spoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt into it. Don’t overcook it. Don’t wash it with cold water because it will remove all the starch and we need the starch for soft cooked pasta.
- Now take a pan on other stove and add olive oil into it and heat it on medium flame.
- Add garlic cloves and saute them for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onions and all the veggies and saute them nicely.
- Now add a pinch of salt so that the veggies cook faster. Don’t add too much of salt as we are going to add it later in the white sauce.
- Now add the boiled pasta in this pan and mix everything well and then keep the pan aside.
Let’s prepare the white sauce for making garlic sauce pasta. ( Most important step)
- Take another pan and add some butter and heat it at low to medium heat so it melts down nicely.
- Now add all purpose flour/ maida into it and keep stirring it for a minute.
- Now we will add the warm milk and stir it again to avoid the lumps. The texture should be thick and creamy.
- Now add the salt, pepper, pasta seasoning and chilli flakes.
- Add the pasta along with the mixture that we prepared into the sauce and mix it really well.
- At last add the cheese. Stir it well so that it gets mixed nicely.
Our garlic white sauce pasta is ready. You can serve it with garlic cheese bread. I will soon share the recipe.
Important things to remember while cooking the garlic white sauce pasta:
- Don’t wash the boiled pasta with the cold water because it will remove all the starch. The starch helps in maintaining the softness of the pasta.
- Don’t overcook the pasta.
- Add all the fresh herbs in the end and mix them well. It looks and tastes so good.
I will also share the fastest way to make mac and cheese and garlic white sauce pasta, if you are running late.
- Take a pan and add some olive oil and butter and heat it at low flame.
- Now add the garlic cloves and saute them for 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta seasoning and chilli flakes and stir it nicely.
- Now add the boiled pasta into it. Stir well.
- Add salt and pepper into it.
- Last but not the least you can add cheese or mayonise.
Your garlic white sauce pasta is ready in 5 minutes. 🙂
This was my instant recipe for garlic white sauce pasta. I hope you liked it. When I tried making pasta for the first time in my life. I failed. Since then, I kept trying and now I make it like a pro. It’s okay if you don’t get it in the first time, you will surely make it better next time. It’s so good and easy to make and definitely is my favorite Italian food.
If you want me to make more recipes like this and keep entertaining you more then please follow me on instagram and facebook for all the latest updates. My user name is Shefali Tuteja on instagram and you can find me on facebook as well ( Type Just being fab). You can also subscribe to my website to never miss a post. Just go to my homepage and register your self. 🙂
I will soon start the giveaways as well so let’s grow this family. Ask me anything in the comments section. I am always there to help you. If you have any secret tip or hack to make the garlic white sauce pasta, please share it with us.
Looking forward to it.
Enjoy good food everyday.
Enjoy these food articles: