Hello all you pretty girls! If you are following me on the instagram, I gave a word that I’ll upload an article this week about the latest fashion trends and outfits for summer 2017. It’s going to be a complete summer lookbook for 2017. You can rock every trend because these are not just for run ways but you can wear them on everyday basis.
There was this girl who dropped a message to me asking if she will look funny because people are not that acceptable in India. The only advice I can give you as a fashion blogger is that you wear clothes for yourself and not to please people. It’s very important to draw a line between vulgar and sexy. You should always follow your instinct and wear what you love. All our lives. the thing that we never learn is to value ourselves. No body else is going to matter ever! Have a look at these fashion trends and do tell me in the comments section, which one is your jam! 🙂
Outfits for summer | Summer lookbook for 2017 that is sure going to give your wardrobe a makeover.
- Gym to street look: Athleisure trend has been my favorite trend. You can wear your gym clothes in your day to day life anytime and anywhere. How cool is that? I love my gym clothes. They are super comfortable and you don’t have to think much about your outfit. It saves a lot of time. You have to be little careful because you can’t go too basic.
What to wear: Pair your gym clothes with other fun items to glam it up. If you are working 24*7, you can wear yoga pants. These are tailored like pants and is perfect for the long working hours. You can wear tank tops with the flannel shirts and how about a classic hoodie? If you want to start safe then stick to the neutrals and if you are looking for an edge then you can try tracksuits with heels. There is no one like Gigi Hadid when it comes to taking a fashion risk. She kills it every time.
Tip to remember: On thing you need to take the best care of is the fit and the fabric. Don’t buy cheap quality fabric and expect to look like a billion bucks. No, please. You must buy a good quality fabric.
Accessories: Don’t wear too many and accessories. Keep it classy and minimal. You can wear mirrored sunglasses. You can also wear a stunning watch or a classy fit baseball cap.
You can buy these tights only at Rs 649. Click on the picture.
- Shirt dress: I see it everywhere and it’s beautiful to see how women give the touch of their own personal style to the simple outfits and make them look so chic. Shirt dress is quite comfortable and super versatile. You can do so much with this dress and it’s best for the days when you don’t feel like dressing up and it gives you an effortless look and is one of the perfect outfits for summer.
What to wear: You can wear a classic white T shirt dress and pair it with neon accessories. You can also wear a military color shirt dress with bold patches on it and pair this look with cute sneakers.
Tip to remember: You need to be little careful with the length of the dress, It has to appropriate and not forcefully termed as a dress. Do not randomly wear a shirt and call it a shirt dress. You can end up looking like a fool. Also wear the right kind of under garment with such dresses.
Accessories: Since the outfit is very simple, you can play with so many accessories but that doesn’t mean that you can wear everything at once. I love to pair my shirt dress with strappy sandals, gladiators and block heels. You can wear a belt around your waist or wear a classic patterened bag to give an oomph.
Buy this super cool dress only for Rs 660. Click on the image to avail the offer.
Here is the full article: How to wear a shirt dress. Outfit ideas!
2: Striking stripes: There are no rules in fashion. It’s all about going out of the box. Bold and bright stripes will be in the trend and you can look absolute stunner because these always make you stand out from the crowd.
What to wear: You can wear a v neck or high neck stripes top with wide leg trousers or culottes. You can also wear them with flare jeans and block heels. It makes a cute outfit for summer.
Tips to remember: Stripes already create a bold and loud statement. Don’t over accessorize your outfit or dress. Wear minimal accessories. Carry a solid clutch or just wear a watch. You don’t have to take away the attention and confuse people.
Accessories: Wear the bold stripes with platform heels or block heels. Carry a sling bag or a clutch. Wear a hat. One accessory at a time.
Here is the full article: How to wear palazzo pants.
Click on the image to buy the stripes palazzo pants.
- Wear it pink: Pink is such a feminine color. I have never hated this color in fact it was my favorite color. Neutrals that are now my favorites were quite boring for me in my childhood days. People don’t really like pink color because it’s too girly. The key is to choose the right kind of shade. I love the blush shade. How elegant does that look. Only a lady who is fierce can rock this color. Keep it low key. If you don’t want the attention then try pale shades. Wear pink tops and blouses with black tights.
Bold details: Wearing anything that speaks bold. Wear bold and bright bags, wear red, deep blues and bright yellows.
3: Statement sleeves: This 70’s style is coming back. I love bell and ruffle sleeves. These sleeves create a statement so these are also called statement sleeves. You can wear them as tops, dresses, blouse, playsuits etc. These give an edge to your otherwise plain outfit.
What to wear: You can wear a top that has bell sleeves with your distressed jeans ( ripped) jeans for a fun and flirty look. I love to pair my cute pastel summer dresses with gladiators and sandals for a summery vibe. I also pair my white dress with fringed heels.
Tips to remember:Keep the rest of your look minimal to maintain the balance. Don’t opt for loud colors. Opt for minimal colors. These sleeves can make you look short so always opt for heels.
Accessories: Wear a chain sling bag and don’t forget to wear the heels. You can also wear boots with them.
Buy this awesome bell sleeve dress only at Rs 799. Click on the image.
4: Fish nets: These are worn by all the holly wood celebrities and it can really give an edge to your outfit.
How to wear: These come in different prints so play with the prints. You can also try the fish net socks, roll up the bottom of your jeans. You can wear them under your ripped jeans. You can wear them under your skirts, dresses etc and also as your waist bands. Wear ankle boots with these fish nets.
- Full length jumpsuits: I bough a full length jumpsuit from Zara recently because they have the best collection of jumpsuits and maxi dresses and I can’t tell you how classy does that look. It gives you an effortless chic look. It looks like you have done no efforts and yet you look so classy. The message is rightly conveyed. Jumpsuits can be your absolute favorite except if you are addicted to the washrooms because you know the hustle ladies 😉
How to wear them: These can make you look sloppy and short if you don’t wear the right size and fit. If you want to play safe, go for a black jumpsuit but I love to pick up the prints and solid colors as they make you look elegant and unique. White and black are boring for me. Wear heels with your jumpsuits to give a perfect height to your figure.
5: Kitten and block heels: I know I am here to talk about the outfits for summer but I can’t resist myself from talking about these gorgeous heels. These are the coolest heels for this summer. Block heels are the most comfortable heels and it elongates your legs and make you look taller. You must have a pair of black, nude, red and white block heels. Do try pointed toe heels. You are sorted for this summer.
Buy these gorgeous and comfortable block heels. Click on the image.
- Bralettes: I have always wondered that these bralettes are freaking gorgeous and expensive and why don’t we wear them as an outfit. These are not bras. There is a difference in the size. The lovely designs make them this year’s favorite. You can pick any style and length according to your comfort and your body shape.
How to wear: If you are a fan of contemporary style, wear a bralette over a shirt. It gives an edge to your outfit. Wear them with flared denims, skinny jeans or even wide leg palazzos. Carry a small bag and you are good to go. You can also wear them with loose oversized tank tops.
Buy this pretty brallete at Rs 419 only. Click on the image.
- Bold patches: You will see them everywhere this year. This is the coolest trend ever. You can easily glam up your outfits with the help of these patches.
How to wear: I love to put these patches on my military shirt and wear a white tank top and red shoes with that. Damn it looks stunning and yet so casual. You can also put them on your denims and wear a graphic tee with that for a complete punk look. You can place them on the phone cover. Try these patches on the denim jackets. It’s quite trending. How about experimenting with the white shoes and back packs. Too much space for these cute patches!
These were the coolest outfits for summer and your complete summer look book.
Thank you so much for sticking with me. I love writing these articles for you. I hope you get some help from this and do try these trends and let me know what do you think about these stunning trends. Also share this article and help your friends to explore more and let’s grow this family. I see many women supporting me in this journey because real women support each other and I am grateful to know you all. Next week I’ll come up with a diary style post and as always we will discuss about the life. 🙂
See you again.
Want to read more about the trends: Click here.
- How to style indo western kurtis.
- Summer outfit ideas for women.
- How to accessorize a black dress.
- How to look beautiful everyday.