Well, the whole India already knows about the Patanjali aloe vera gel but still I am going to give one shot to explain you all why you need this Aloe vera gel in your life. No, this is not a sponsored post at all, how I wish to have that happen as well. The most simple beauty care products can do multitasking and serve all your skin care problems. My relative was convincing me hard to buy this so I got one for my family and I can’t stress enough on it’s importance and how hooked I am to this miraculous product.
In this post, I will tell you exactly why you need this Patanjali Aloe vera gel if you are a busy woman and you are always on the go. I don’t like to keep so many beauty products because first, I tend to loose them mostly. Second, who has all that time after all? In this expensive and crazy world, you need to become a smart shopper and save your energy and money on other important aspects of life, right? I really take good care of my sensitive skin and will never promote a product that is not good enough. You can count on me for this always because I know if your skin shines, your heart shines as well. 😉 Let’s dive into our topic now:
Patanjali Aloe Vera gel : 20 miraculous uses for beauty and health!
Before I go on about how amazing this aloe vera gel is, I want you to know about what exactly Aloe vera does to your skin and what is Aloe Vera. It really is the crux of a million dollar beauty and health industry. It is a magical plant and you can directly cut off a leaf and put the gel straight on your face or where ever you want to treat the skin problems. This is how the plant and the gel looks like.
Now let’s jump onto the benefits of the aloe vera gel. Why I chose Patanjali Aloe vera gel only?
I have used this product and I am more than satisfied. I have tried and tested other products as well and after using Patanjali aloe vera gel for 2 years now, I am giving you an honest judgement.
Let’s discuss the beauty benefits of this aloe vera gel first:
- Gives you a clear complexion: I have very sensitive skin and my skin gets red and inflammatory after I use a harsh soap or cleanser on my face. I sometimes forget to carry my cleanser so my skin gets really red and I get those tiny bumps because of sensitivity. I make sure that I always use this aloe vera gel after I wash my face at night. It does not irritate your skin and the smell is tolerable. It feels so good and refreshing. I noticed the visible change on my skin after applying it for few days. Even my mother complimented me for my beautiful clear skin. Ah!
- It hydrates your skin: I have combination skin. It’s usually oily in the T-zone and my rest of the face is dry. I can’t use a heavy moisturizer because it blocks my pores and I don’t like how it feels on my skin. This Patanjali aloe vera gel does not feel heavy on the skin and gets absorbed by the skin really nicely. We all need a moisturiser no matter what skin type you have. This magical baby works for every skin type. It will make your skin really soft.
- Great for acne prone skin: 5 years back I had major acne issues, how I wish I knew about this product. You can’t fight with the hormonal problems but you can definitely use the Patanjali aloe vera gel to sooth and calm your skin. Acne can be really painful and depressing for most of us and it is hard to trust and invest in the products. You can’t do much experimentation. Patanjali aloe vera gel can be your safest choice and it will be worth it for your skin. If you want me to write a detailed post on how I got recovered from acne, do let me know in the comments section. I would love to share my side of story and useful tips to get rid of acne.
- It helps to lighten the blemishes: Blemishes can occur on your face in the form of uneven skin tone, blackheads, whiteheads etc. Patanjali aloe vera gel helps to keep my face clean and dirt free. It helps to prevent blackheads and whiteheads. My pores have become smaller and all the skin imperfections are literally going away. I can see and feel the difference this gel is bringing on my face. It will help to lighten the dark spots as well, if you use this everyday.
- Helps to treat sunburn and tanning: If you are someone who gets tanned easily, you can use this aloe vera gel as it helps to remove the tanning and treat the sunburns as well. It has the property to heal the burns and it is handy to carry. You can use it anytime, whenever you feel the need.
- Helps to reduce the dark circles: I am a very lazy person but I don’t neglect the fact that our under eye area is the most sensitive and requires attention so I always apply an eye cream. I have been using the one from Bobby Brown but it is quite expensive. I use Patanjali aloe vera gel under my eye area and around the eyes. I can see that the area has lightened and there is a visible change. I won’t say the bags have completely disappeared but yes it has lighten that area. The dark circles occur due to many reasons and if you are suffering from excessive dark circles you can check out this article. How to get rid of dark circles.
- Gives you glowing skin: As soon as I apply this gel on my face, I see and feel that my skin glows and you can keep it overnight and wash your face in the morning. The main idea is to clear the skin and aloe vera gel does it all for you. With daily use of this gel, you will definitely achieve a healthier looking glowing skin. Glowing skin is a result of many factors. You need to take care of what you take internally as well. Here is the article that would help you to get the glowing skin. Quick home remedies for glowing skin.
- Reduces stretch marks: Stretch marks can occur due to pregnancy or during the weight gain or weight loss. I have been using the aloe vera gel on my stretch marks and it does help upto some extent however the marks go away in their own time but applying the gel does help.
- Works as an astringent: Whenever I used to thread or wax my brows or upper lip area, I used to get those red tiny bumps. I never apply the astringent because it has alcohol that does not suit my skin and gave me rashes and bumps. I make sure that I carry this Patanjali aloe vera gel to the parlour and apply it after the threading. It calms my irritated skin and reduces the redness and does not burn my skin. I am so thankful and now the experience is less painful.
Hair benefits of Patanjali aloe vera gel:
- Relieves scalp itching: If your scalp itches a lot due to dandruff or pollution, there can be any reason. You can the Patanjali aloe vera gel. Just apply little bit like a pea size on the scalp, where ever needed. Do it gently and then don’t comb your hair. Leave as it is because it’s almost natural and it will cam your itchy scalp and gives an instant relief.
- It helps to strengthen your hair and make them shiny: If you hair are thin, lacks volume and looks dull then aloe vera gel is the best bet for you. It gives the shine in your hair and does give the volume to your hair as well. You can use the Patanjali aloe vera gel in your hair masks. You can use it alone as well but using it with the hair masks can be more effective.
- It promotes hair growth: I will suggest you to use this great hair mask for increasing the length of your hair. You can take one egg, olive oil, aloe vera gel and curd. Apply this mask every week and just after two weeks, you will start to notice the results. Aloe vera gel is as great for hair as it is for your skin.
- It provides deep nourishment to your hair: I love applying the aloe vera gel in the winters because my hair tends to loose all the moisture and looks lifeless. I like healthy looking hair so I apply this gel at night and wash it in the morning. You can apply it on the scalp as well as on the ends. It is very safe and effective.
Health benefits of Aloe vera :
- Helps with the digestion and detoxification: Patanjali aloe vera gel helps to solve the digestion problems. The first thing I do in the morning is to drink the aloe vera juice and I have significantly seen the difference. It has cure my stomach problems as well. It helps to flush the bad toxins from your body and helps to achieve the goal of clear skin. You can always achieve the skin you desire for but you need to take care of what you take internally as well. I know I am here to talk about aloe vera gel but that’s okay, consider this one as a bonus tip 😉 Aloe vera is a life savor.
- Fungal, skin and candida infections: you can apply the aloe vera gel on the fungal infections as well. The yeast infections can be painful as well and trust me I apply this at times on my private part and it does give me the relief. This product does not contain the harsh chemicals so you can use it without any fear. Fungal infections can occur around your lips as well. You can apply this gel on those infections to get the instant relief.
- Calms the skin after shaving: I shave my legs at home at times when I am running late. I apply the aloe vera gel after that to calm my irritated skin. I use it after my waxing session as well. It really helps. It is natural and you can use it as much as you want.
Well these were the extraordinary uses of Patanjali aloe vera gel.
I am no way promoting their brand. I leave this on you but when the product really helps to make my life easier, why not promote it to your audience. It will help you in every aspect of your life and I am a sucker of life hacks. One products and multiple uses, why not then? I am a fan of minimalism. I don’t like to survive on bulk of products because I hate cluttered life. As a beauty blogger, I highly highly recommend this product to every man and woman. The best part is that it has a low price and is quite affordable. It stays for months and does the job pretty well.
I hope you liked this post, thank you for staying with me till the end. I have been receiving so much of love and you people ask me questions about skin, makeup, lifestyle, fashion and health. Thank you for all the support and I am coming with more useful articles this week.
Don’t forget to share the article if you found it useful. It would help me to grow. 🙂