No until and unless you are suffering from any kind of disease or you have a fever, avoid going for this treatment. At the time of this process, keratin cream releases some fumes/chemicals that can prove to be allergic to you. Avoid it if have a sensitivity or use a pollution mask. There is no sign of hair fall or hair loss. In fact, your hair looks more voluminous and shiny.
If you have allergies, tell everything to your expert who is doing the treatment because it is very important that he should know everything about your health and only then proceed with this treatment.